Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com
Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi?

4 posters

Go down

Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi? Empty Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi?

Post by Charlie48 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

The 5 goaltenders invited to the orientation camp were: Roberto Luongo (Vancouver Canucks), Corey Crawford (Chicago Blackhawks), Carey Price (Montreal Canadiens), Braden Holtby (Washington Capitals) and Mike Smith (Phoenix Coyotes).

The final 3 I think will be Price, Luongo and Crawford as they combine talent, experience and ability. As to the starter, I’m not sure. I would love for it to be Carey Price, but watching TSN this morning they were pretty unanimous that so long as he has a good start to the season, Luongo will be the Number 1… oh dear. Rolling Eyes 

What are your thoughts?
Charlie48
Charlie48

Back to top Go down

Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi? Empty Re: Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi?

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

I don't know a lot about this, so I cannot really comment
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
Admin
Admin

https://anything.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi? Empty Re: Who will be in net for Canada at Sochi?

Post by WatchDog Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 am

Dark Wolf wrote:I don't know a lot about this, so I cannot really comment
Me too, sorry
WatchDog
WatchDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh20 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 am

Probably Luongo as starter. I was kinda sad that Brodeur didn't make it but he wasn't great last time. Can't understand why Holtby was included, he's go no experience and is overrated.

Josh20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down