Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com
Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battery reconditioning battery reconditioning

Go down

battery reconditioning battery reconditioning Empty battery reconditioning battery reconditioning

Post by sherifalishe12 Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 am

Sixto Perez lives with his parents and five siblings in a trailer park in La Puente, Calif. Last year , when his father was away from the family working as a migrant farm laborer, Sixto, 12, did odd jobs after school, earning money to buy shoes for his brother and himself. One day last fall , Sixto was sweeping outside the mini-mart where he worked. A man rode up on a bicycle, flashed a wad of bills and offered him $100 to sell drugs at his school , Los Robles Elementary. Sixto knew all about drugs from a school program called S A N E(Substance Abus Narticotics Education ), run by sheriff’s deputies.Though scared,Sixto told the man ,’I only make twenty dollars a week , but I do it honestly .’Then he ran inside to the store owener,who chased the drug dealer away . This summer Sixto was honored for his integrity.The sixth-grader,who is bright but has dyslexia,received a $ 500 savings bond from the Banks of California. His mother , Efigenia Perez , looked on with approval. ’That man told my son he was crasy to work for so little money ’ she said.’But I’d rather have him honest.’ Denis Hamilton in Los Angeles Time (Reader’s Digest nov 1992) battery reconditioning battery reconditioning. 91569

sherifalishe12

Back to top Go down