Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anything Goes
Please visit chatisto.com
Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$$AMAZON REFUND SERVICE$$

Go down

$$AMAZON REFUND SERVICE$$ Empty $$AMAZON REFUND SERVICE$$

Post by almightyjayyy Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:13 am

How the process goes :

You contact me on skype (almightyjayyy), we talk about the item's price and the refund itself, you order the item and contact me after it arrives, and I Refund / Double Dip it, then you pay me 30%. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND THE ITEM BACK YOU WILL KEEP THE ITEM AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

FAQ :Â

Q. What happens if I don't pay you?

Simple, I release your dox ( I don't know if it's allowed here ) and contact Amazon to charge you for the item Smile

Q. What happens if the refund fails ?

It probably won't, as I will refuse doing refunds on fresh accounts with items like MacBook's or generally anything over 800$ or £500, in case it DOES fail you can send back the item for a full refund for Amazon and I will try to SE an item of your choice free of charge

Q. Is there a $ limit of what items you can refund?

It varies, on older and active accounts I can refund / attempt a DD for up to $1.5k, on newer accounts it's generally under 700$

Keep in mind we don't straight do this, I need to know your account age, orders per month, etc etc so it'll be easy on both of us.

almightyjayyy

Back to top Go down